Smart and creative ideas for small hotel bathroom design, that will leave a positive impact on your customers
There is no need to feel sad because you have a very short budget to set up your bathroom which is also smaller in size. Instead, this is an opportunity to get your creative juices flowing and swoon people with your ideas. The simple reason is that most of us are tackling tiny bathrooms at home too, and we know the true challenges that the lack of space can present.
Planning a small hotel bathroom design while on a budget is challenging for sure. But a bit of creativity and some smart shopping and planning will make your bathroom a paradise of relaxation. Here are some of the best budget ideas for your bathrooms. From basic upgrades to complete transformations, there are many ways to create a stunning bathroom space on a budget.
- Tiles – Tiling is preferred in any modern bathroom design as they give a pop of colour and a smooth finish to the walls rather than just having plain bricked walls or even painted walls. It is not necessary to add tiles to the whole bathroom but can be behind specific walls like behind the toilet or even behind the sink or closet.
- Green walls – Create a rainforest in the bathroom and give your visitors an experience of their lifetime. This does not mean to start growing trees and creepers, but to start placing potted plants on the windowsill or on the sink or even over the cabinet. A vertical garden is also a good option if you are planning to go all out on the idea.
- Pop colour – Pop and bright colours always have their impressions on someone who is always looking for some character in their spaces. Colours like blue, red or even yellow brighten the place and green can help soothe and rejuvenate. Be it solid colours or even pastel colours they will make your small bathroom look spacious.
- LED light for tight spaces – The year is 2023 and it is all about saving the environment. Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are not only very eco-friendly but also cost-saving. A small LED setup not only adds a layer of sophistication but also gives an edgy and suave look. With mirrors, faucets and showers too having LED fittings, they not only provide ambient lighting but also elevate the overall experience.
- Rust to the rescue – Rust is often looked upon as an unwanted reaction of the metal with the air, the colour though is one of the most sought-after and demanded colours. The shade and the feel of autumn are warm and soothing, thus will make your bathroom feel like a paradise.
- Corner spaces – Corner spaces are always underrated in small bathrooms. Corners can be put to good use, from storage to even fitting a small shower. Corners can be used for decoration and also for functional purposes.
- Wallpapers – When it comes to bathroom wall design, wallpapers are always first to come to your mind. Wallpapers are truly a rustic yet modern touch to small bathroom design. This option is available in many colours and patterns and also is very easy on your pockets.
- Wall shelves – When it comes to fitting all your stuff in a small space like a bathroom, vertical spaces are the best way to handle it. Shelves that are embedded in the walls or even floating cabinets can help organize storage and give ample space on the ground.
- Spa-like cove lights – Cove lights give that always-wanted spa-like effect and make your small bathroom like a 5-star hotel bathroom. They are budget-friendly and easy to maintain as well.
– Spatial organisation small hotel bathroom design
– When on a budget, go for simple options like wallpapers and LED lighting
– Tiles will give finesse and shine to your bathroom
– Adding colours like red, yellow and even green will help with relaxation